Tuesday, April 12, 2011

If Traditional Home and Lonny Mag had a baby...

... this quite literally would be it. The newest online magazine, TradHome, is hitting the interwebs today. How Michelle Adams has any more time on her hands for this is one of life's greatest enigmas. I empathize with Ms. Adams and not the Traditional Home staff seeing as Lonny is only in its second year, whereas Traditional Home has the resources and staff of the Meredith Corporation behind them. Either way - however they found the hours to get this done - I have no doubt a grand inspirational resource is headed our way in a matter of hours, so click on over.

And quite frankly, that's all I have for you today. My evenings have been crazy busy with freelance graphic design projects (hooray!), and flying through Bossypants, Tina Fey's new book, which I highly recommend, as I do anything connected to Ms. Fey (including Baby Mama - a highly underrated, yet absolutely charming and hysterical flick).

Oh - and even though most of you chose the geometric pattern pink pillow cover, I went ahead and ignored you, deciding to purchase the solid pink linen pillow cover instead... it was more of the blush tone I had in mind. So that's that. Aren't you glad you took the time to help me out?! I'll show you pics once it's fluffed and in place!

4 comments:

  1. Love me some online mags! Thanks for sharing.

    ourtaylormadehome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina, I've been wondering the same exact thing about Miss Michelle Adams in the months leading up to the launch. Seems she has more talent and drive in her pinky finger than most have total!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I picked the solid pink pillow :) Can't wait to see it in your space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I would choose the geomtric one (if it was for me),I had a feeling you were going with the solid one ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin