Tuesday, April 5, 2011

LCYgraphics Special Announcement!

As most of you know, when I moved into my apartment last year, I wanted to incorporate my obsessive love of traveling into the decor. So I drew these illustrations of the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and the Colosseum and took them to Kinko's where they printed them on awful, super-thin paper for me. It was cheap and it got the job done.

Since unveiling my home tour online last winter, I've received countless requests for the prints I have hanging above my couch. So I purchased a nice printer and paper stock, and opened an Etsy shop, selling 8x10" versions of the prints. While sales have been good, email and after email continued to flood my inbox requesting the size that I have in my home. So, I finally decided to make the investment. Drum roll please...

LCYgraphics is now offering 12" x 19" letterpress prints of the European Series. You get all three prints on high quality, 110-pound white cotton paper for $70. Individual prints are available for $28 plus shipping. For those of you who don't know printer speak - 110-pound equals very thick and sturdy. No humidity creases are coming near these babies. Each print is signed and mailed in a protective poster tube 5-10 days after ordering. Seventy buckaroos for a wall's worth of art isn't too shabby, if you ask me.

BUY THE SERIES

And... for those of you waiting for a better view of my ladder, here's a full shot of the living room. I normally have a blanket hanging on the ladder, but removed it because there was already enough going on in this photo. Yes, there is also a new couch, courtesy of my roommate who moved in two months ago. And you probably also spy.... pause for shock.... the much-debated Moroccan pouf that I was blogging about a few weeks ago! A well-informed reader of mine, Christine, told me that flash sale site, Eziba, was selling them, so now a grey one is nestled in my living room. For those of you who had asked in the comments, they are in fact very comfortable to sit on.

So that's that! Exciting news all around. If you are interested, you can order the larger, letterpress prints on my blog here or on Etsy!

letterpress printing by Inky Lips Press

13 comments:

  1. Your living room looks amazing! A roommate?? Does that mean you had to give up your beautious dressing room? I hope not!! And congrats on the prints, they're gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! Love me some letterpress. Who is printing them for you? Living room is looking fresh and sassy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done darling!!! your work is beautiful, I love my big beg print in green!! and of course I love your living room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab artwork!! And I love the ladder and pouf!! Very chic little space you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The apartment looks beautiful, loving the ladder! So happy you purchased the pouf, it looks fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your living room is gorgeous- love everything about it and those prints, fabulous- congrats on opening the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those prints!!! I think they may work in my bedroom...now to just set-aside the re-do bedroom budget! ;) Well really finish what I half-started!

    PS_ where is the couch from, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! I love those illustrations! And very glad you got the pouf. I want one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. o how fun! i love your living room, its v cozy :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so creative! I bet it looks even better with the letterpress effect...

    Hugs & kisses from Rio!
    http://acasadava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. where is the couch from? love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin