Monday, August 29, 2011

Crow's Nest

I know most of us swooned over the tufted white sectional in the White Done Right post. Well, I was pleased to discover the rest of the Hollywood estate belonging to singer/songwriter Sheryl Crow is just as beautiful. From the tiled walls in the kitchen and bath, to the dreamy hand-carved bed and bedside sconces, this home impresses from entryway to... well, can we call that a backyard? I mean, the "canvas pavilion" outdoor living space has everything including a bed and electricity. And the view from that hammock? Perfection.

10 comments:

  1. So lovely- I adore the black trimmed windows and how the white/black palate is carried through the house with little touches of colour...Sheryl has fabulous taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style! Everything is just right....except for the bathroom. I am not a fan of all that black tile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dark pieces are so interesting! she has style, for sure! love the little canvas "shack"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the reading nook. And her desk. Really the list goes on and on, her house is pretty fabulous! Thanks for sharing it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The view from the hammock is definitely gorgeous! I'm loving the dark tile in the bathroom, too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design of your bathroom really dictates its overall mood and energy. This black tiled walls give it a clean, modern look, and stylish accents can make it more inviting!I love this color black when it comes to bathroom because it gives an upbeat sophisticated look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely pictures. I adore that bathroom!

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin