Friday, September 9, 2011

Beds You Can Get Lost In

I love how the soft white bedding seems to engulf these beds, draping over the sides, waiting to scoop up whomever lays in them. I'm pretty certain if I were to hop in any of these right now, I'd get lost in a perfect slumber and no one would see me for days. Allergies + too much work + trying to cut back on my caffeine addiction = veeeeery sleepy Alaina. Fortunately, these 60 degree nights with a cool breeze coming through my window has me sleeping comfortably and calmly at night. But, oh how I can't wait to get under my scoochie down comforter again. All in good time...

For even more comfort, try a new Vi spring mattress that will really have you rushing to bed early for a great night's sleep! You can find Vi Spring products at And So To Bed
 
Happy weekend, all!

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4  all found on this fabulous Pinboard

7 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the first image! I'm pretty sure I could sleep for days in that bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh white and crisp bedrooms! love! hahaha I also blogged about bed today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white bedding. Just ordered a new white comforter for my room! Can't wait for it to get here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh how I love white bedding!! Beautiful photos. I would love to curl up in one right now too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how comfy they look! Perfect for lounging, or getting cozy and watching a movie in bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only been up for a few hours and these pictures make me want to hop right back in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Alaina!
    I'm new in blogging and spend some time surfing and looking for inspiring blogs. I must say that yours is one of the most inspiring I have read and be shoure I'm going to follow you. Forgive any mistakes in my expressions or spelling. I'm following from Greece. If you like check out my blog: http://www.fauxbilicious.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin