Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Love Affair with Fall Runs Deep...

....mainly because of the clooooothes. The beautiful, beautiful layers of clothes. Scarves on top of blazers on top of sweaters on top of knit tee's. I've never been able to pull off the over-sized scarf look, but mark my words, I will be trying it this season. That and as I mentioned before, I'll be getting myself one fabulous hat. I believe Fall will then know how I truly feel about him. Actions speak louder than words, right?

On another note, check out this fabulous Tumblr of fashion images, Sierra Chantal. It's eye candy to the umpteenth degree and the source of all these beautiful photos.

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

15 comments:

  1. Love all of these knobby knits! Fall, fall, fall, fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that's some fashion i can hang with - chunky and neutral and cozy! i have big hair so i like a big scarf to cancel it out. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fall weather, clothing, every.thing. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I am so excited for fall! I'm bringing out the blazers and scarves as soon as they don't result in a sweating attack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i, too, have a love affair with fall! scarves & boots are my favorite accesories. i can't wait to bust out the tights, either. tights + dress + boots = perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...love the tumblr recommendation! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sierra Chantal is great....I'm addicted! Fall is my most favourite time of the year, i somehow feel more comfortable in a classic cut coat and huge scarf than cute summer dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving that last look -- perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My love of fall is every bit as deep as yours! Love layering and scarves and boots!! Oh, and pumpkin spiced lattes rock too! :)

    JB @ oneofthelovebugs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto on the fall love affair! I too <3 fall--it's my favorite season! Bring on the scarves, layering, textured pieces and booties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on the fall clothes. So great. I especially love the sweater in the third photo. You always have the best taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alaina I love those images! I'm a big fan of big chunky sweaters too, and I have to say I love that hat! Bring on the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how much clothing changes between summer and fall. And a scarf makes any outfit look chic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos! I love fall - the layers and cozy knits. So fun to wear! It's my fave!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin