Thursday, September 29, 2011

You Betcha A Lady Lives Here

I mean, just look at all those bright pinks! And tufted furnishings! And crystal lighting! And antique daybed! And oversized coffee table books stacked high!

Just look at that perfectly cluttered inspiration board! And zebra-patterned ottoman!

And notice the gold jewelry spilling over colorful porcelain trays! And pink peonies everywhere!

And then there's the bed... just look at that bed! The understated canopy! The ornate suzani throw at the foot! Those mirrored night stands! And again with the crystal chandelier, charmingly off-centered in the room!

See? I just knew it was a lady who lived here. And her name is Jacqui Getty. And I want to rob her house. Shhh...

Source

11 comments:

  1. oh my! gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. If I were single, I'd definitely decorate like that. But I'm married. To a man. And he doesn't like pink so much.

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, eclectic inspiration! I laughed out loud when I read Nastassja's comment, and I have to say, it's exactly what I was thinking... I could never get away with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so beautiful! I love that throw on the bed so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! And ya know, I think my hubs would let me decorate like that if it made me happy... ;). We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first image with that pink orchid, tufted chair and daybed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted about this house a few weeks ago and I'm still in love with it! I love how excited you are about all of the details...I can totally relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bedroom and the off-centered chandelier!!

    http://artsyforager.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the life, in this house, it is beautifuly lived in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely eclectic style. And the patio looks beautiful
    Ada

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin