Monday, September 19, 2011

LCY Styles: Jess LC iPad Cases and Scarves

It's true! My brilliant and talented friend Jess Constable of Jess LC jewelry and handbag fame has done it again. Today she is debuting two new collections, The Quincy Collection, which includes leather iPad cases and coin purses, and the Belmont Collection, which includes silk scarves in four colors and two sizes.

I was honored when Jess asked me to style the photo shoots for her new look books and flabbergasted when she asked me to model. (You may recall I'm not the most comfortable in front of the camera.) But it helped having my main lady Danielle Moss behind the lens again since she knocked the Glitter Guide shoot out of the park. And when Jess suggested bringing in my friend Liz Schneider of Sequins and Stripes as a second model (whose wardrobe made my job much easier), the whole thing came together perfectly. Nine hours of four Chicago girls running around the city in sequins and sweaters on a sunny Saturday. I can't think of a better way to have spent the day. Tucker and Fiona even made it into a couple shots! I should really get them to some modeling auditions...

Congratulations, Jess, on two new gorgeous collections! That gold iPad case lined with pink is going to be on every woman's wishlist! Now I feel like I have to get an iPad just so I can use one of the beautiful cases.

On another note, my sincerest apologies for disappearing last week. I haven't been that sick in... I don't even know how long. It took four days of tea, soup, and sleep, but I think I've finally recovered. Thanks for hanging in there and being patient with me!

Photography by Danielle Moss for Jess LC

23 comments:

  1. Just saw the collection this morning, LOVE it, the lookbooks are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina! The styling is fantastic!! Lovely! I love the shots of you two sitting under the Quincy sign, on the bridge with the polka dot shirts, and the individual iPad shots. And you look so natural as a model! Glad to hear that you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes--these scarves are amazing! So are the iPad cases, but since I don't have an iPad I can only dream :) Maybe that's a reason to invest in one? Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many things... 1) You and Liz are the cutest 2) Danielle did an amazing job {as usual} 3) Love the iPad cases and the Quincy stop photos {do you watch Shameless? If so, that's the stop Steve and Fiona made out!} and 5) So glad you're feeling better! Being sick is the pits. Woooo...told you there were a lot of things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo shoot! Those scarves and ipad cases are beautiful!

    P.S. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos and this post look amazing! So much fun working with you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaw love what you have done, super cute Alaina!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! How fun. What a great experience. Glad you're feeling better. I definitely have whatever you had... not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these shots are so pretty! you two make beautiful models!! i love all the bright scarves :) xoxo jillian:: don't miss my ayofemi jewelry giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new collections in the Jess LC line! The print on the scarf is adorable and sure to be a huge hit! Thanks for sharing, and glad to hear you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I had an iPad so I could buy that pink + gold case! Sooo pretty!

    These photos turned out beautifully. Congratulations to you all.

    P.S. I spy a pretty sequined Express dress. I work there part-time, and I'm so sad these never made it to our store!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I love the gold with the pink lining! I see some retail therapy heading that way!

    www.chevronsandeclairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable. Now not only do I want the scarfs but all the items in your gorgeous wardrobes too! Both of you look so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh you two look so cute! love all of your outfits and love all of the JC stuff! Want one of those scarves & IPAD case (even thought I don't have an IPAD) Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Had SO. MUCH. FUN. Your main girl, huh? I like it! ;)

    You and Liz rocked it and Jess' new collections are amazing! Can't wait for more projects together in the future. Had fun as always!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving this collection like crazy- you girls are all so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going to need an Ipad asap.

    These photos tug at my heart strings. I miss Chicago so much! I lived there for a short but wonderful while and seeing a group of fun ladies prancing around the beautiful Chicago streets sure does make me nostalgic and envious. Hopefully I'll return one day :). Great job with both modeling AND styling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new collection, and all of the photos. Well done, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. And it turned out beautifully! Love all of the pics, and you're a natural!!!

    Glad you're better.

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look beautiful!! I love her products---and the styling in these photos are great. Great job to all of you. : ) Also, I am so glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want an iPad just to put it in one of those amazing Jess LC cases...

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  22. CONGRATS! Just seeing these now and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Both you and Liz look gorgeous as does Jess's new line.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin