Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall at Club Monaco

That navy coat. Her brown moto jacket.

Her feminine frock. That fur stole.

Those gold-heeled booties. That metallic skirt.

I'm loving quite a few pieces from Club Monaco's newest collection. Retro glam styles appear in navy, taupe, and shades of brown with luxe faux furs and metallic trimmings. Perfect for transitioning from crisp fall afternoons to late-night holiday parties. I'll have to pop in to one of their stores this weekend and try some of these delights on for myself!

4 comments:

  1. I adore that dress! What great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That metallic skirt is just amazing! I think I need it now! :)

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a Club Monaco store here in SF, and I really don't know why I don't shop there more. Every time I see their stuff, I think it's fantastic! Might have to make a little trip down there...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin