Friday, November 18, 2011

LCY in NYC: So shopping is fun.

1.  neon pink silk blouse | 2. Saks Fifth Avenue
3. 4. hers and hers sparkly iPhone cases

Yesterday, Danielle and I ran around in the New York rain, popping in and out of some of our favorite stores, snatching up cute items left and right. It's crazy how we have such similar taste... both purchasing sparkly glitter iPhone cases from J.Crew and trying on the too-cute-for-words leopard Eddies by Tory Burch. Favorite items of the day? My neon pink silk blouse and her new Hunter Wellies (she ended up getting the original green, but the red were fun to try on!).

Check out more fun photos from the trip over on Danielle's blog! And make sure to follow along on Twitter!

@AlainaKaz
@DanielleMoss_

Happy weekend, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. LOVE! welcome to nyc darlings!
    xoxo
    ashlina
    www.thedecorista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had SO much fun, I need to make my way there one day. Also loving your bright blouse and those iphone covers are AMAZE!

    xx

    Ashley

    http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! You look gorgeous and SO skinny minnie. I hope you bought that silk blouse. Can't wait to catch up when you return!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love all your purchases so far!! Loveeeed meeting you as well, see you in Chi! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're having so much fun! I actually just bought those Hunter wellies and am in love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a great time. I don't think it gets much better than shopping in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys are having a great time! That pink silk blouse is GORGEOUS, hope you bought it! I love your grey sweater, where's that from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so jealous of you two ladies shopping it up in NYC- LOVE all of your purchases:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that pink blouse is WOW! so cute! looks like a fun trip so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you guys are having a great time! I live in NYC so it's always fun to see a different perspective on it. The shopping is definitely hard to resist!

    www.york-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, what amazing shopping scores you two lucked out with! Who cares about rain with such shopping success and good company???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that glitter case. I heard that the glitter falls off everywhere all day long leaving the back sticky from the adhesive. Do you have this problem? I would like to hear your experience with this case before I buy one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such fun snapshops..great top!
    xo emily

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin