Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I found love. And it only cost me $35.

Remember when I was all starry-eyed smitten over the "reasonable" $78 price tag of my Abercrombie jeans

So. over. it. Zara swooped in and stole my heart, selling these perfect-fitting skinny jeans in a variety of colors for $35. You heard me correctly. $35! That's TWO pairs for the price of the Abercrombie Erin's and FOUR to SIX pairs for the many fancy brands I've foolishly spent too much on in the past. And they are so comfortable. They almost feel like leggings. Almost. I've already snatched up the green and red, and I'm debating going back for the black and blue.
*Note: for those looking to order online, they run true to size!

I don't mean to intimidate all of you with my hyper-technical photography skills (and if you follow me on Twitter, you've already seen these), but here are a few shots of me loving on my bright and beautiful pants. Color-blocking might be the most fun thing ever.

Oh, and what's that about those super sweet leopard loafers I'm sporting in the photo on the right? We're just in the middle of a torrid affair. No big deal. Aren't they loverly?

Long story short... as we all know, I blogged about the leopard loafer style a couple weeks ago. Tried on the Cole Haan version in Bloomingdale's while I was in New York. Left the store empty-handed. Thought about them. Talked about them. Dreamt about them. Low and behold, black Friday rears its beautiful head. Turns out they're 20% off with free shipping at Cole Haan's website. Damn you, sales! You get me every time! They should be arriving this week. Happy dance.

Ok, and the shopping freeze starts... NOW.

24 comments:

  1. going to zara NOW. seriously. and those loafers?! Omg. you neeeeeeded to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are my hero for sharing this with me! I can't wait to pick some up!!!

    Elise
    www.thechampagnewishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great! What a deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great on you! Thanks so much for sharing! I want some, but what's the sizing like? I can't decide between a 2 and 4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great purchase! You will wear them with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I've been looking for some colorful skinny jeans and these might just be the ones! Thanks for the heads up. Now I just have to pick a color...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, they are out of my size in red and green , boo !

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing that source! sadly, I'm a shopping freeze myself, so I'll put the jeans on my wishlist and hope someone buys me a pair for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! I've been looking for an affordable option — thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice find! I'm going to look for them in Zara when I'm Chicago tomorrow since we don't have a Zara here in Minneapolis!
    xo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look awesome! I'm a big fan of Urban Outfitters BDG skinny jeans, but next time shopping I'll try these ones, love all the colors, especially the navy and the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I realize this post is mainly about the jeans, but I LOVE Cole Haan! You should have been in the store on Black Friday...50% then an extra 20% off of everything! Those shoes are very cute.

    Myers Maison

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore the look of green skinnies with that magenta-y top! How J. Crew of you. :) Seriously though, I need to get to Zara ASAP to try a pair of these on. $35 is a steal indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. $35 is a steal! Well done. :) And, I love the loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I purchased the green pair, they are AMAZING! Almost as exciting, I learned Zara has free shipping and free returns! Love the loafers - I have the Steve Madden variety, they are not that comfy :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought the green ones in November - So comfy !
    And for the price, i want to buy one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aah, I've been looking for a pair of red jeans in that exact shade!! Thank u for the heads up and review! Must go to Zara site now! Love the loafers, too! -A

    Blurbs|Blog

    P.S. I was smitten by the A&F ones, as well;) but I'll take these $35 pair any day hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have the red ones and absolutely love them. Such a great price too!

    -Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a steal and they look adorable on you! Wanted to get a pair for my bf's sis but they're sold out in her size online (and Seattle doesn't have a Zara... yet!).

    ReplyDelete
  20. My phone is currently rocking that same sparkly gold phone case - I love it! Thanks for sharing the great finds - colorful pants & leopard shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dang it......why did I have to see these shoes???? Why? Cause there will be no rest until found and purchased.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin