Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Do you know what time it is?

....Time for me to get a watch! Ba-dum-bum! I'm here all night, folks.

So the thing is... I want a watch. I love the look and the practicality. I definitely want to get one of these Timex beauties that sell for the very reasonable price of $60, but I find myself in the same dilemma I've been in time and time again. Do I go with the classic, goes-with-everything timepiece or do I get the fun, leopard print for a dash of flair? I'm definitely leaning toward one over the other, but I'd love to know what you all think. Vote now!


 

12 comments:

  1. I love the leopard, and I am going to have to say it's a recent classic...scroll thought some Pinterest leopard pics...leopard is continuously back "in" and glam. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. can both be an option? i can't pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard print's a classic! And it's a gorgeous option.

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted about Timex watches today, too! How funny. I'm obsessed with the large frames and how classic they look. Even the leopard looks classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though the leopard is fun and would bring a lot of flair to a plain jane outfit, I find that even the classic watches make a big impact, and you get so much wear out of them. can't wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Timex watch is a great classic. I really love the leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got my eye on that leopard one and this one too!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000B55AEA/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=acoj-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=B000B55AEA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for both too! I bought my bf a timex for j.crew watch last year and have borrowed it quite a few times. Might be time for me to get one of my own too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say get the J.Crew Timex and switch out the straps whenever you want to change it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I've been eying the black on black Timex... definitely the leopard. I love the black face and it would add a lot to a "wrist party".

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin