Monday, November 7, 2011

Wanderlust

My friend Liz of Sequins and Stripes and her sister have been on an awe-inspiring romp around Europe the past couple weeks. Barcelona, Rome, Switzerland, Prague... she's been sharing snapshots from the places she's visited and her wardrobe choices along the way. She recently shared pics from her stay in Switzerland, and now I can't get one question out of my head: How have I never visited Switzerland? It is beyond beautiful. If you haven't already, be sure to follow along! Tales from Paris and Amsterdam are up next!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely~!!!! THe pictures are amazing.

    Caterine
    730design.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...so incredibly gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on that. I thought the same thing. How was Switzerland not higher up on my radar. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aside from a brief airport layover, I've never been to Switzerland either. Now I'm tempted to recreate Liz's trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Lucerne. I'd love to go back *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Switzerland is really pretty. I can't wait to see more of her adventures. It's fun to live vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Barcelona, Rome and Prague are all amazing cities, I have so many beautiful memories from every one of them.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin