Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Dream Home


I was so excited Paloma of La Dolce Vita asked me to participate in her Dream Home guest series. Piecing together the perfect house was fun but also a real eye-opener. Sifting through photos of beautiful rooms, I really took notice of not only what I think looks pretty but what was practical. Characteristics and details and furniture pieces I'd actually want to live with every day. I'm quite starry-eyed at the home I put together; above are just a few details. I encourage you to check out Paloma's blog at 3pm EST to see the rest! Let me know if it's what you thought it would be or not!

3 comments:

  1. These photos are dreamy, so fresh + clean! Also, you look adorable in your new picture! Such a perfect capture of you in your amazing office! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this feature on La Dolce Vita! I can't wait to see what you picked out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh heading over to check it out, love seeing everyones faves. Tha bedroom is amazing! and love your new profile picture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin