Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer's Handbag

No surprise here. My friend Jess is at again. After more than ten years of fashioning bracelets, necklaces, and the like, this seasoned jewelry designer behind the eponymous brand Jess LC is branching out. Her new Lake Shore Collection includes four styles of handbags: a cross-body bag, a foldover clutch, a zip-up pouch, and the perfect tote, all available in either navy or white with coral lining. Hmm what was I just saying about navy and coral? That it's this season's go-to color combo. Yes, yes, I thought so. Although I must admit, I've got my eye on the white foldover clutch. There is something about the soft neutral paired with camel-colored leather and a gold accent that is too cute not to have for warm summer evenings on the town.

Plus I got to see the white clutch in person last week when Jess (right) brought it to the Chicago blogger meet-up we had at Rockit downtown, and I fell in love. Here we are with Taylor of Curly in the City and Danielle of Breakfast at Toast, two other fashionable and talented ladies who call the Windy City home.

12 comments:

  1. i bought the jess lc chrysanthemum necklace last summer and i'm still in love with it! i need to add that foldover clutch to my wish list now - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with that tote! It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these styles! I think I need to snatch up that crossbody bag. Perfect so spring/summer in that pretty white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bags! Navy & coral are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that white foldover clutch! I wrote about her line today too. So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for being so supportive of my line, lady!! You did a stunning job picking such great pictures to share.

    Can't wait to get you your clutch order on Friday and introduce you to Mr. Lively. I keep referring to you as the friend who is a hoot :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more I see of these bags, the more I want one -- that white tote MAY be the summer tote I've been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bags are amazing. Jess did an amazing job!

    Had so much fun at the meet up. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. shes SO talented! i love the zip up clutch. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. I KNOW, I want the white one too....but thinking the cross body would be perfect for when i take my bike out!!!

    PS- LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am all about the white tote bag! Looks like you had fun at the blogger meet up. xo Mish

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin