Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Those thrifty Ikea stylists are at it again...


...this time luring me with the display-top sawhorse desk and charming porch arrangement. Would you ever guess either of these spaces were filled with Ikea goods? No. Me neither.

How was everyone's weekend? It was cold and rainy here most of the time, but yesterday's sun-filled heat wave made up for it. Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I was out enjoying some classic American BBQ, cold beer, and a few games of Bags and Catch Phrase with friends.

Summer. Has. Begun.

Photo source: 1, 2

11 comments:

  1. their colors and decorations are beautiful! Regards, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those IKEA peeps sure are good...I'm sold on both pieces! I love talented / creative people. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That porch is amazing! I am in need of a trip to Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These spaces definitely do not look like ikea ! Wow I guess I will have to make a trip soon !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the beauty of putting Ikea pieces in beautifully lit, warm locations instead of photographing them at night with harsh flash! ;) Although you really can't go wrong with that sawhorse shape. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sure do know how to style their shoots! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving that table. it would be PERFECT for my balcony. want to go to ikea??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outdoor area looks like a lovely spot to have a cuppa and read a few good blogs :)

    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I rarely buy stuff from there, but I do seriously love their styling. That desk is great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin