Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Personal High Gloss Issue 2 Archives

One of my favorite resources for interior design inspiration are the photo archives on magazine sites like Elle Decor, Lonny, and Rue. Unfortunately, not all magazines offer such easy-to-use albums - even House Beautiful only offers images that are 300px wide (too small for bloggers!) - but they do feature homes and spaces I want to reference. So for the latest issue of High Gloss magazine, which I am aware came out over a month ago, I took it upon myself to screen-shot and crop a few of my favorite images. I love how glam and feminine all the rooms are, with whispers of pink, purple, and bright colors popping through the subdued interiors. Even the pink daylilies on the bar add that girly touch.

7 comments:

  1. I adore the first and second image, along with the Venetian mirror one- all gorgeous!! And I agree, bigger photos please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my heart---I love these. That 2nd photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your picks are stunning! They are styled beautifully and make me want to run around fluffing and staging my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them ALL!!! The painting in the first entryway shot, DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos, i love the bedroom, it looks so comfy! xoxo jillian:: enter to win a leigh viner print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great *archives* - love all these selected images, too! Going to save...thanks for featuring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them ALL. That splash of lilac on the dining room, just fab! And the staircase? that wooden table is styled to perfection!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin