Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ASOS

My first order from ASOS arrived - this neon pink ringspun dress - and I love it! Have you heard of the UK-based clothing company? Their inventory is insane, with hundreds of dresses for under $100. It kind of reminds me of Topshop and H&M, but with more flattering options and better quality products. At other affordable stores like Forever21, I normally have to go up a size or two... yeah, that's always fun. Fortunately, that was not the case with this dress. Granted I had to refer to their size converter since they use the standard UK sizing, but it was accurate and fit like a glove. I recommend having a look!

I can't wait to wear this fun number for a girls night out dancing! I'm thinking gold bangles and black patent leather strappy heels. Yes, that will do juuust fine!

14 comments:

  1. aaaw so cute Alaiana, I might have to have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! so super cute and fun. I have been browsing through Asos but nervous to purchase without trying it on and the UK sizing. Good to know they fit like a glove! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received my first purchase from ASOS last night too! The cutest mauve colour asymetrical shirt dress! I love that site =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop it. That is fabulous!!!
    How fun for a night of boogie-ing :) or even casual, I can see it with some fun gladiator sandals! I really like that their site tells you the models height & size info, gives you a point of reference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress! I may need to copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just made my first ASOS order recently too! I was thinking of doing a post on their incredible maternity selection. They could not make online ordering and returns more easy, they have an incredible selection, and its affordable! I will definitely be making another purchase from them soon. Love your new dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most adorable dress, love pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this dress is wonderful. love this color!!!! thanks for sharing :)
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great find!!! Love the print. Gold bangles would go perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this dress!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really really loving this dress!! thanks for sharing the "new" store ASOS with me!

    b @
    http://sassafrassandsouthernness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin