Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just like in a magazine.

In the recent issue of Rue, I particularly liked artist Lisa Camp's living room for its charming accents and laid-back feel. You probably spot the wooden ladder against the wall and grey Moroccan pouf nestled on the floor. I know I did.

Because it reminds me of my own living room! Ooo who's fancy now? And if you look to the right side of the bottom photo, you can see I also have flowering branches. Sometimes it just takes a few accents to pull the room together.

12 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! I need you to come do a design chat with me...want to re-do my loft! And we can play with cameras! :)

    Have fun if you can make it to the blogger event tonight!

    xo-Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you! love your living room. wish i could redo mine :) xoxo jillian:: enter in TWO GIVEAWAYS over at cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ladders used in both these rooms! And the poufs of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. both very beautiful, but the first one feels a little warmer and more inviting. i think the second could use color on the walls, above the couch or in the window treatments, but that may just be me. or removing the rug and letting the wood stand out like the first room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, awesome! I see the similarities! BEAUTIFUL rooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sighh i want a pouf! love the fireplace full of wood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love! Love yours better!

    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too fun! Your living room is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ladder is gorgeous. I love the way you're displaying blankets on it. Perfect use of space and it's chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful room you have! I'm the Stylist who worked on the Rue image, and I agree, a pouf, a ladder and some greenery are super stylish additions ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin