Tuesday, June 14, 2011

There once was a girl named Viviana...

...and she had a magical dream job (assistant fashion editor at Vogue Nippon) and lived in a magical place (Milan) where she often attended beautiful parties with her beautiful friends, and everyone around her loved her because of her beautiful smile. People did not care if she paired orange with green, or stripes with more stripes, or wore slouchy menswear instead of prim dresses. Viviana looked beautiful in everything, and people were always trying to take her photograph. That way other girls across the world - girls who are sitting at their slightly less glamorous desks in London, New York, Sydney or Chicago - could see Viviana's beauty and style and be inspired.

photo sources

17 comments:

  1. that was so cute! um...she's amazing. i saw the stripes on stripes and gasped! and she color blocked! and she has green gloves! and leopard pumps! i'm in love.

    p.s. i'm having an awesome jewelry giveaway if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... the things I would do for a life similar to Vivianna...

    http://samanthakayjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this post so much! She is amazing and I am in awe of her wardrobe. Seriously flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lady has amazing style - so elegant and chic. I really love this post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of her clothes!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love her. If I were Rachel Zoe, I would say: "I die". That is how major this is!

    Thanks for the great inspiration!

    www.mimosasnthemorning.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im seating in my less than glam desk and Im definitely inspired. she does magic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always wanted to know who it was that so effortlessly rocked polka dots with leopard print (I think she was photographed in that outfit by either The Sartorialist or Garance last year). And now I know. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ridiculously awesome on its own, and as Pinterest fodder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she's soo stylish! makes one feel so ordinary sometimes...ha! BUT she inspires me...so that's the good thing. :))))

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's like a gorgeous mis-matched Kate Middleton. I LOVE her!

    I literally swooned at some of her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Viviana! One of my fashion icons for sure!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely inspired :-)

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin