Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sweet Summer Air

Love the blue skies and bright colors from this photo shoot for Erica Tanov's 2011 spring/summer line. You can almost taste the hot desert air. The western setting leaves me wishing I had a frozen margarita to sip on and a cold pool to wade in.

Speaking of which, is everyone having a great summer? Because I am. As I mentioned yesterday, summer in Chicago might be the greatest thing on earth. And I am enjoying every single day of it, making time for trivia on Tuesdays, wine nights on Wednesdays, great meals with friends on Thursdays, and late nights on the town Friday and Saturday. The only trip I have planned is a weekend visit to my sister and brother-in-law's new home up in Michigan, but I am perfectly content staying in my home town. It's as though every day is a vacation when the cold leaves our city for a few, brief months. Have any of you ever visited Chicago in the summer? I couldn't recommend it enough!

4 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more. Chicago summers are the reason we put up with the winters. Its absolutely perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Wish I could be in Chicago for the summer. Texas heat is a form of murder.

    www.mimosasnthemorning.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING my chicago summer :) it (almost) makes you forget about the winters! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit Chicago in the summer, been there 3 times, all in Winter! But living in a 4-seasons city I can imagine how fun and beautiful the city must be in summer ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin