Monday, May 9, 2011

Picture Perfect Wedding by the Sea

Every detail of this Connecticut wedding has left me in awe. As I'm sure you can tell from the lack of wedding posts on this blog that I'm not usually one to excite over weddings, seeing as I am a firm believer that they. are. all. the. same. Just with different accent colors.

But everything from the massive white tent to the seaside location, the St. Germain cocktails to the late-night sliders, even the croquet and the pianoman have me convinced this is as close to perfect as it gets. What a fabulous, unforgettable night this must have been for all in attendance.
Photography by Justin and Marysource

10 comments:

  1. I really really like it! Elegant but also fun, perfect wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing something different. This is so perfectly romantic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like pure perfection.xx

    Melanie
    www.LuxuryMonograms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wedding looks gorgeous! And her dress was divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her bouquet & shoes were perfectly paired. Loved the sorta whimsical feminine look of what she created. Must have had a great stylist. Beautiful setting. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tent is so unbelievably dreamy! What a way to make your wedding the "main event!" So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow !!! So gorgeous. I love everything about this.

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So in love with this wedding; from the bouquet to croquet; I want to attend a wedding like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos of a beautiful wedding. I love the details and the tent is absolutely dreamy. Mini biggers +10!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this wedding on stylemepretty.com and just fell in love with it! Being from Connecticut, it really made me want a wedding there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin