Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Book Launch: Chicago SPACES

I am so excited because tonight Danielle and I will be attending the launch party for Chicago SPACES, the new hardcover book from the editors of Chicago Home and Garden Magazine! It's always nice to see inside the beautiful homes around your city - how people can design similar spaces in such drastically different ways. Page after page of interior design inspiration includes a mix of urban town homes and condos but also features of larger homes from the surrounding suburbs. The first half of the book has full home tours while the latter half is split up into different rooms, with tips on how to incorporate the design techniques in your own home. You can order a copy of the book at Amazon, where it states sellers also bought Decorate, Domino, and Design Sponge at Home. All essentials for any design aficionado's coffee table.

10 comments:

  1. the first image is awesome! exactly what i want in a house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh me oh my. This will be added to my long wish list of coffee table books. I love all of these images but the last one just may be my favorite. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bedroom with the hanging lights and the Fall-esque photo. Gorgeous. Have fun tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images! That living room with those windows is going in my dream home file for sure. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to check out the book -- have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these spaces are gorgeous. That third home, wow. That archway is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh would have LOVED to go, but now it's too late!!! Can't wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What inspiration! Love all these pics.

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had fun! This book looks like a must have for anyone living in this lovely city of ours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin