Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Erika McPherson Powell, will you marry me?

....and make our house look a little bit like all of these?!

For realz. I cannot get enough of this talented Florida designer's portfolio. The soft color palettes whisper sweet nothings into my ears, leaving me yearning for teal cabinets, marble bathrooms, all-white rooms, and loaves of bread strewn about my kitchen. And then there's the lighting. Apparently this gal wrote the book on picking out lighting. Whether it's pendants in the kitchen, sconces in the bedroom, or lamps in the living space, Erika's lighting choices knock my socks off time and time again.

Ok, go on now. Pin every photo. You know you want to.

14 comments:

  1. Oh no! What a tease! I'm already a sucker for white, now these gorgeous rooms! sigh...

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am obsessed with her! Not only is her portfolio amazing, her life is so dreamy. I find myself staring at her blog and website for way too long. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her work AND her blog is amazing! http://blog.urbangrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would live in my laundry room if it looked like that! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah you read my mind, pinned everything literally.

    www.chevronsandeclairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that kitchen!!!! and living room, and well basically every room. but that kitchen .. sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those faucets are pretty incedible. love this post!
    http://wifelife-natalie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously pinned almost ALL of those before I even saw your last comment!!!! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those stools in the first kitchen you featured are stunning! I also love the built in bunk beds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the laundry room. And, I will pin these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This goes so well with your aesthetic! I see so much of your own house in these! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know about marriage, but I want to live in her neighborhood and be that intrusive neighbor who always finds an excuse to stop by. Yeah, she's got talent.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin