Thursday, October 13, 2011

Seeing Double: J.Crew and Kate Spade Spring Neons

Is it just me or are the spring/summer 2012 collections for J.Crew and Kate Spade looking an awful lot alike? Loads of neon, nautical blues, and citrusy orange are colorblocked to create bold, saturated. Perfect for greeting warmer days ahead. And yes, that is very weird to say considering all we have to look forward to for the next few months are colder, and colder days ahead...

Either way, I'm excited to see that the few neon accessories I purchased last season were not a mistake!

9 comments:

  1. SO happy about this! Can we fast forward to 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the neon colors for Spring 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these bright colors make me happy - especially all the pinks and oranges. Wish we could just skip this Chicago winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, you're right! They are alike! I noticed when I was on instagram, I thought I was getting their pics confused
    www.chevronsandeclairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait! I'm already missing the warmer weather and bright clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the brights. Need to make some neon purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i seriously can not get enough of this! the patters at kate spade are so great - as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep revisiting this post hoping spring will come a bit sooner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin