Friday, March 26, 2010

Who said horizontal stripes are unflattering?

Because I couldn't disagree more.

In fact, I looove the look of thin, horizontal stripes on a boatneck top for the summer.

Which is why I bought this darling, lightweight "vintage bateau top" to go with the faded denim Minnie pants from J.Crew for the spring and summer seasons.

I'll be wearing this grey ensemble as I venture to DC this morning. Nate and I are headed there for his sister's wedding shower. Have a good weekend, everyone!

Monday I'll announce the winner of the West Elm pillow giveaway AND the newest additions to my Etsy shop.

*images by Kate Powers and J.Crew*

7 comments:

  1. I got that JCrew top too! I got it in the pink color :) Love...so comfy and flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute pants and the top! Have a great time in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the J Crew top as well, and I find myself trying to wear it every single day. Now I want to find one in navy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top, or a variation thereof, is all the rage this season; designers from high to low have featured them. I think you'll be happy with your purchase throughout the entire Summer. Stay Stylishly FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not me! I love stripes so much - OBSESSED. I have that JCrew top and have worn it a ton. Worn here: http://chasingdavies.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-shirt-two-ways-or-three.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Coco Chanel already proved that horizontal stripes can look great ;) nice selections, have a great time in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with horizontal stripes, even if I'm not a size 4!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin