Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For All the Little Jackie O's (of the Green Generation)

A mini rendering of something Jackie would have worn.

This post is for all you moms, mommies-to-be, aunts, godmothers, stepmothers, grandmothers, and friends to those with little girls. Allow me to introduce designer Sarah Waldo, graduate of the Parsons School of Design, creator of American-made, organic children's clothing, and fellow blogger. I will spare you all a full-on, plagiarized rehash of Kate Armour's profile on the talented designer, featured yesterday on Kate's blog, The Neo-Traditionalist. But on the off chance you 1. missed that post or 2. saw the post but failed to click on over to Sarah Waldo's website, here is a bevy of organic ruffles, bows, and preppy plaids along with links on where to buy these darling ensembles below.

Designer Sarah Waldo fitting one of her tiny muses.

And how precious is this tiny model?
The plaid, the ruffles, the Wellies, that smile.
She is happiness.

Reminds me of the first day of school.
Where can I find that headband? Anyone?

More ensembles from the Spring/Summer collection:
(click on image to read text close-up)
O. M. G.

Seersucker makes me giddy.

Yellow polo shirt with capped, puff sleeve? I want one in my size!

Every baby should have one of these rompers.
Can we make that a law?


Makes me want to call my girlfriends and have a slumber party.
On a boat.
Off the shores of Nantucket.
Wearing organic cotton pajamas.
Hey - it could happen.

So, you see something you like? Feel like spoiling the darling in your life?
Click on over to one of these online shops that sell Sarah's designs:

9 comments:

  1. Wow! So cute. I am an auntie, so thanks for the links. The clothes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just spent an hour looking through her designs... I love them! great find lains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! I'd love to get all of these for my nieces! Especially the Ella dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you liked the interview---Sarah is awesome and her designs are adorable. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Gonna go grab my girls and dress them up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin