Friday, March 12, 2010

Tickets to the Ballet

Eeny.

Meeny.

Miny.

Moe.

Catch a tiger by the toe.

Are these not the cutest ballet flats you've ever seen? Come on all you fabric/wallpaper fanatics - aren't these patterns to die for? I'd love to see them as a throw pillow, a duvet cover, and heck - I'd upholster my sofa in any one of 'em! Alas, I suppose I'll have to settle with a pair on my feet. The only problem is I can't decide which pattern is the cutest.

I literally love. them. all.

What's a girl to do?

-----

In other news, I'm just tickled that both my home and my prints were featured on a few other blogs and websites this week! Check my Press & Awards page to read about it! AND I'm so proud to say I've sold and shipped a fair amount of prints from my Etsy shop! Thank you so much for the support! Now I just need some sleep. And a pair of those shoes.

8 comments:

  1. I love them all! Hmmm... if I HAD to pick one, either the 3rd one down or the last one -- the polka dots are speaking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots. When in doubt, always go polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute flats...love them all, but the first one is may fave! I also loved your bookcases and office posted on Emily's blog! The dark accent wall, pop of yellow, a little zig zag and of course, your bookcases! It reminded me of Ashley Edwards' office space via domino. Love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your success so far!

    I love ballet flats so much.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your bookcase so much on Emily A. Clark today, I had to come right over and see your blog. It does not disappoint - I can't wait to read through it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meeny and Moe are my faves... I love JCrew shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Eeny and Miny the best! I might just have to get some for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a sucker for polka dots! I really like the first print too. Just buy them all. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin