Monday, March 29, 2010

DC Prints Now Available at LCYgraphics and We Have a Winner!

The DC Series has arrived!


Three new prints from our nation's capital have been added to the LCYgraphics Etsy shop! Illustrations of the Washington Monument, the Capitol Building, and the White House are all for sale in the same colors as the other travel prints: white illustrations on pink, Domino teal, light blue, and black backgrounds or a black illustration on a white background. All sized 8 x 10 in. and cost $15 a piece, or $40 for the set of three (plus shipping).


And the Capitol Building... this was my Everest.
It is available on either a vertical or horizontal style.


The White House shown here in Domino Teal

The Washington Monument shown here in pink
*all images my own*

And we have a winner!
*image from West Elm*

Congratulations to Micah from The Yellow Front Door blog for winning the West Elm throw pillow giveaway! Please email me your shipping address and color choice out of these four beautiful pillow covers, all of which were designed by PATCH NYC for West Elm as part of their new spring line. Thanks to everyone else who signed up!

12 comments:

  1. As a D.C. girl, I love the new prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to move to DC just so I have an excuse to buy these prints. They are so adroable---you are so talented Alaina!!
    XO Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your work! these are great

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you ever do a Europe series I'll be the first to buy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helena - there actually IS a Europe series! It includes the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben and the Colosseum. It's quite a popular seller, which is why I decided to do another series.

    You can see it here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42324823

    Thanks! And thanks, everyone! Glad you like them.

    Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you go! I would say you conquered your Everest quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I LOVE these! These will go fantastic int the upstairs hall that I am turning into a little mini library. Love the white on black. And don't you just love West Elm to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that I'm moving to the Hill one of your amazing prints just might be in order! A house warming gift to myself--that's fine right? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Micah!

    Alaine, love the new designs! Thanks again for the fabulous gift! I promise, I'll be posting pics of it asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Alaina, silly me I even had it in my faves in Etsy! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin