Saturday, March 13, 2010

You voted, America.


Based on the approximately 70 votes from Thursday's poll, Facebook messages, and Tweets, Domino Teal will be replacing Kelly Green as a standard color option for the LCYgraphics Travel Prints.

Behind the scenes of LCYgraphics, Day 1. I am glad to say I've organized since this picture was taken.

My first sale. The European Series. Petunia approves of this choice!

Ready to ship.

For my best friend's birthday. She loves purple, Chicago, and New Orleans. I hope she likes it! **Note: New Orleans' St. Louis Cathedral will be available for sale on Monday!

So, what are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I voted for Domino Teal! Love the Cathedral! I was down there last night walking around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these prints! The teal is a great color.

    Chicago Blogger Meet Up on April 10. Love to see you there!

    Details at:
    http://clothesinteralia.blogspot.com/2010/03/chicago-blogger-meet-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choice of color :). (love the behind the scene photos).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin