Thursday, March 18, 2010

EAT PRAY LOVE TRAILER!!!

AHHHHH!



AHHHHH!! Javier Bardem as Felipe!? James Franco as David? Richard Jenkins as Richard (my favorite person in the book)?!?! I just got 10,000 times more excited for this.

I kind of wished they cast an unknown actress as Elizabeth Gilbert. See someone "normal" get to love on all these hotties and go to these fabulous destinations. The book was such a success, it still would have had a huge draw. Especially with this male cast.

AMAZING! Thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. I am so lame I just got semi-chills watching this! So excited for the movie to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it! I absolutely loved the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait!! I just watched too this morning. I want to reread the book I think...loved it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I will end up watching this, I just really hope it lives up to the book. It was so amazing that the movie will need to be phenomenal to do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first trailer I have seen. I am so excited to see this movie. I loved the book. Thanks for posting this today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Looks like it will be a great movie. I've seen the book but, never read it. I think I might read it before the movie comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG OMG OMG! I cannot tell you how excited I am for this! (Though I agree, would have like to see someone else play Elizabeth Gilbert)

    !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I'm taking it you liked the book. . . I never read it just because my sister was ho-hum about it (she is the world's slowest reader, though). Maybe I'll give it a try before I watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't love, love, love the book like some people. I liked parts of it, mostly the stuff in Italy. I'll probably watch the movie, though.

    I'm not sure about Julia Roberts as Elizabeth, although I don't think she'll be bad. Loving the man casting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin