Friday, May 7, 2010

If Coco, Audrey, and Brigitte did it...



...then why aren't you?

I know, I know this blog is all about creating yourself and thinking outside the box and finding the person you are through trial and error and life's experiences. (And you thought this was just a design blog.) But we all need a bit of inspiration in the process, yes? So if you're going to be taking cues from anyone, you're better off looking to these wildly successful and talented females. I mean, they don't just hand out the title of "historical icon" to anybody.

And that's all I have to say about that.


Urban Outfitters Nautical Tee


Milly striped sweater



Urban Outfitters striped tunic


J.Crew vintage bateau top

A.P.C.'s stripe cotton and linen T

Rag & Bone short sleeve wide striped top

I pinky swear this is the last time I'll post on the subject.

10 comments:

  1. I love the Milly sweater but the Urban Outfitters one is almost identical so I guess I will save a hundred or so. I am always drawn to horizontal stripes too. The top picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - Love it - Love it!!! Especially the Urban Outfitters Nautical Tee and Striped Tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Brigitte's wide striped sweater... I saw the cutest girl in a green tank top rocking a wide striped blue and white cardigan the other day... the outfit was so nautical preppy I had to catch my breath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need one so badly but haven't found the good one foe me yet... I love the one from Milly!
    have a lovely weekend Alaina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smitten with stripes! Wearing a red and white striped tshirt today and I love the JCrew Bateau top- have it in white/pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love striped tops! I just got a top like the first one and I can't wait to wear it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Urban Outfitters tunic is so chic! Might have to snap that up. Thanks.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOoh I love all of these! I had found the perfect nautical dress from Old Navy a few weeks ago, but when I went to buy it, it was already sold out :(

    Perhaps I'll just have to purchase one of these adorable tops instead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really into stripes at the moment... I dedicated a blog post to them too. My favorite shirt right now is the Stripes & Light tee from Anthropologie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin