Friday, May 21, 2010

Now I've said my ABC's...


Absolutely loving this birch plywood alphabet by Bookhou. Designers fashioned it with a laser to ensure it would hold as one piece. I think it would be great in a child's room or in an office. And because it's wood, it would be very easy to paint any color to go with the rest of the room's decor. Can't you picture it a bright yellow or red on a black wall? I know I can! And at $50, it would definitely make a statement without breaching the monthly budget.

9 comments:

  1. oh wow love it, great find!! It's so sweet and beautiful!!
    Have a lovely weekend hon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it's fab! I'd love it in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think red on a black wall is great...oh, i want one too!
    have a nice weekend!
    flory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous... I love letters as decor focal points... something so basic, but they always just draw me in!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove this! Do we know what the font it called? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I can see this sprayed hot pink and hanging on a charcoal gray wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm this is amazing. I think I have to repost. Now.

    XX Katie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin