Thursday, May 6, 2010

Side by Side: Lorick dresses



I've worn my Minnie pants and navy Tory Burch blazer to pretty much every event, family holiday, and wedding shower I've been to this past year. It was my comfortable go-to outfit. Please don't tell me I'm the only one who has one.

But now that summer's here and I feel like showing you photos from some of the events I'll be attending, I think it's time to change up my attire. These two adorable Lorick dresses were just on Gilt for very reasonable prices - the strapless was $109 and the one on the right is $89. I bought both to try on and will likely end up returning one (odds are the strapless, which I have a difficult time pulling off). But I loved the colors of both! They remind me of a cool summer evening, and I think they'd both look smokin' with bronzed skin.

Which would you prefer to don at parties this summer?

6 comments:

  1. ooh I wish Gilt shipped to the UK, love them both! really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pattern of the strapless better however, the silhouette of the one on the right is beautiful and would really compliment your frame. By the way, have you tried Ruelala.com? It's very similar to Gilt.com and Hautelook.com but I think they ship international. The only problem is, you have to be invited to site to order from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the printed strapless but I hear you on pulling it off. You can always take it to a tailor or add straps yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first one. Seems to be more versatile if you're looking to wear it to several events.

    I wish Gilt shipped here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second one, it is different than most dress I have/see. And that is saying a lot because I pretty much only own dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the strapless one, Alaina! WANT!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin