Friday, October 23, 2009

"Allow myself to introduce... myself."

I figured now that we're 100 blog posts in and then some, it's about time you all got to know me better. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm an open book. You all probably know more about me than you care to... Either way! I saw this "google image" questionnaire on Little Baby Feet and thought it was fun. Besides, I don't think I've filled something like this out since I was in 7th grade and these were all the rage among AOL e-mail forwards - except those had 50-100 questions, didn't include a pictorial guide, and no one really wanted to read them anyway. Well, I guess the latter still applies. You think that's going to stop me, guess again.
Here goes.
1. My favorite beverage
every morning
2. My hometown
isn't she pretty?
...buuuut I'm actually from this little town thirty minutes outside the city named Clarendon Hills, or as I lovingly refer to it, Pleasantville.
3. My favorite TV show
The Office for the past six years...
(I love you, Andy Bernard! who I see is not even in this picture...)
4. My occupation
by day...
and by night...
hah. I kid, I kid... Sort of.
5. My first car
I learned to drive (in a cemetery) with one of these lil babies...
...but now I pay the bills on this beauty. Not exactly eco-friendly, but try driving in a Chicago winter and you'll know why everyone here has an SUV.
6. My favorite dish
Uncle Julio's steak fajitas. If you've never been, go. Now. And get the guacamole.
7. Celebrity I've been told I resemble
not exactly A-list but whatev
8. Celebrity crush
Yes, he's King Leonidas from 300. But I've had my eye on him ever since Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Sequel. Didn't know he was in that, huh? How about Dear Frankie? Or The Game of Their Lives? What's that? You've never even heard those movies? Yea, I've seen 'em all...
9. Favorite childhood toy
the best
10. Random picture
this 2-year-old photo pops up if you search "alaina kaczmarski cockapoo." because i bet that gets searched all the time...
my boy. tucker. pretty much a stuffed animal that cuddles back. and my best friend.
And that's me in a nutshell.

5 comments:

  1. I knew it would be Gerad. Luckily, that's the celebrity I'm told I most lookalike. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about yourself! It is always fun to get to know other bloggers better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog! I Just LOVE IT!))) You has an amazing personality! Im following you!)
    allglamthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin