Saturday, October 31, 2009

"My favorite things" pumpkin remix

Halloween Post Day4
In the words of Maria von Trapp: "These are a few of my favorite things!" That is... in the form of pumpkins. I would proudly display any of these babies outside my doorstep. And yes, you can sing the captions to the tune of the first verse of "My Favorite Things."

Edward not Bella...
"Raindrops on roses..."
...and puppies not kittens.
"...and whiskers on kittens."
Singing and dancing and everyone's smitten...
"Bright copper kettles and warm, woolen mittens..."
... potions and Quidditch and endless flying...
"Brown paper packages tied up in string..."
...These are a few of my favorite things!"

(All that's missing is a Pride and Prejudice pumpkin.)

If you are a great pumpkin carver, feel free to e-mail me your photos! I'd love to post them!

What favorite things would you want displayed on your pumpkin?

*photos via flickr, Facebook, and Martha Stewart*

4 comments:

  1. These pumpkins are unbelievable! Especially the twilight one. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree - would love to see a Pride and Prejudice one. Darcy would look fabulous; even on a pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pumpkin with the triangle eyes and gap-toothed mouth seems so amateur-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a Dumb and Dumber one would be funny. Just Lloyd's bowl-cut alone would be great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin