Friday, October 9, 2009

"Don't you just love New York in the fall?"

It's weekends like these - mid-October where Chicago is already far too cold and everyone's pulling out the Uggs - that I miss the perfect upstate New York fall foliage I got to witness during my days at Syracuse University. Sigh. I think I'll go to a pumpkin patch this weekend to kick the nostalgia. Or will that just make it worse? Hmm...
all photos from flickr

p.s. the title quote is from one of my favorite movies, You've Got Mail, which I'm pretty sure I can quote successfully from start to finish


4 comments:

  1. great photos!! what site did you pull those from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just a flickr search: "new york fall" and "pumpkin patch" and voila! Gorgeous photos at my fingertips for everyone to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the fourth one down, the bridge. So cool! My only gripe is when pictures are photo-shopped to the point of distortion. For example, the picture of Katie Couric where they made her look much thinner or the TIME magazine cover of OJ Simpson where they made him look much darker and menacing. With that said, I welcome the next generation of photography.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin