Thursday, October 22, 2009

From the sale closet of... part 2

I am currently visiting DC for work (and play), puppies in tow, but I plan on stopping by a few favorite stores and restaurants while in town. I'd love to be sporting this yellow, black, and gold outfit for the perfect 60-70 degree October weather DC is enjoying. All from the lovely sale closet of... J.Crew. (Anyone else agree that they should seriously start paying me for how frequently I promote their store? Just a thought.)



***Note: click on image to be linked to the Volypore collage, where you can see prices and links to all of the items.
***Another Note: the prices listed on the Volypore page do not accurately reflect the SALE prices. My bad. You have to click on the links to the J.Crew page to see the new, discounted price.

1 comment:

  1. I love SALES! Please do more recession friendly posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin