Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Artist Snapshot: Hijiri letterpress prints

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of this letterpressed "Live What You Love" poster, created by Etsy seller Hijirik. It's perfectly appropriate with the LCY theme of doing what you love, being inspired and inspiring, yada yada... you know the spiel. Plus it's yellow, affordable, and perfect for my office; I plan on placing it right next to my Alicia Bock print. I'll take a pic once it's up to show you. You can read more about the art of letterpress printing and Hijiri's artistic talent at her blog Heart Fish.


The "Live What You Love" phrase is available in a variety of colors in either a 15.25 x 24in poster size or an 8 x 10in print.
Close-up of the pink poster

You can also buy these adorable letterpress notecards.
And who doesn't need one of these hanging in their bathroom?
An employer ordered and gifted these monogrammed cards to their employees. Generous and thoughtful!

2 comments:

  1. I love that poster! It reminds me of the "Keep Calm, Carry On" poster. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 'em all! But I wish you could customize them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin