Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just one of those days...

I apologize to everyone for standing you up today. It was just one of those mornings where everything seemed to go wrong - most importantly losing my internet connection - and things didn't get much better as the day went on. That being said, I'm reeeeeeeally, really sorry. And I promise to make it up to you. Check back bright and early, tea in hand (or coffee if you're one of those people), for an amazing edition of Designers I Love. Until then, good night!

I sure hope puppy dog eyes work on all of you like they do on me.

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean by "one of those people" when you refer to coffee drinkers? I love coffee! Thank you for the apology, although it was unncessary. I will say, however, that many of my coworkers were bummed they didn't get their daily LCY post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin