Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Help me help you!" - the new LCY widget

I've added a new feature to my blog posts; it's the "Rate this post" widget. You'll find it at the end of each post, right below the "You might also like" section. I know you don't always have time to write comments (even though I do love reading them! hint hint), so this is a quicker, easier way to provide yours truly with feedback.

I'd love to know which posts you most enjoy so I know what to do more of and what to avoid. In the words of Jerry Maguire, "Help me, help you!" I have no way of knowing who selects what, so please be honest! And check off how you feel about the post topic, images, links, writing, etc. with the options 'Love it!,' 'like it', or 'so-so.'

Click away!

***UPDATE: Not enough people were utilizing this and it was just taking up space, so I decided to remove this widget. Stay tuned for future updates to LCY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin