Saturday, October 3, 2009

NEWS UPDATE! Don't Shoot the Messenger part deux

Thanks to my sweet, thoughtful, and discerning boyfriend, I am now the proud owner of the J.Crew Lexi tote in the color "shadow" (aka dark grey - and we all know how I feel about grey!). If you didn't see, scroll down. I literally blogged about this bag yesterday. And last Thursday. It was his very generous birthday gift to me - I'll be turning 24 on Monday, October 5. It's even more beautiful in person than online, and the leather has this soft, vintage-y feel. Like buttuh! And the tassels. Oh, how I adore the tassels. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nate!!


Now, excuse me while I go back to fawning over my new bag.

3 comments:

  1. That was so sweet of him! I love when boyfriends do things like that. Happy almost birthday! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag...love everything JCREW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with everyone who loves you- just as a birthday should be!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin