Tuesday, February 1, 2011

High Gloss Magazine Launches

If these sneak peeks are any indication of what's to come, it's fair to say we are in store for yet another brilliant online magazine. Today is the day that Paloma Contreras and team (Erin Gates, Shannon Wollack, Kyle Knight, Lauren Rauter, Ashley Steen, and Kelley Moore) unveil their newest endeavor, High Gloss Magazine. And lucky me is on my way to New York to celebrate at their launch party tonight! I've been at the airport since 4:45 this morning in an effort to dodge the looming blizzard scheduled to hit Chicago tonight, but with the High Gloss party tonight, and the Matchbook launch party tomorrow evening, followed by a girl's weekend in New Orleans, I know the early wake-up call will all be worth it. It looks like I'll have to wait until I land in NYC until the magazine goes live, but I encourage all of you to keep hitting refresh in your browser this morning. With featured homes in Los Angeles, Houston, Napa Valley, Boston, Raleigh, and San Francisco, this is one lifestyle magazine you won't want to miss.

Congratulations, ladies!

7 comments:

  1. These rooms are gorgeous (especially that first room). Have lots and lots of fun in New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decorating in these pictures - the bright pops of color are so refreshing! Have a fun trip!

    stellawishes/tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God! I've been so looking forward to this launch, can't wait to sit down and devour the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's freezing in Texas too!! I've been dying to see High Gloss, so happy you reminded everyone. Have a lovely time at all the parties.
    xx's
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my fav room you have ever posted....die for those rugs....die

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin