Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pinteresting. Very pinteresting...

Have you heard of Pinterest? It's pretty much the new Twitter. A virtual inspiration board where bloggers go to play. You can save and organize images that inspire you, follow your friends, link to your favorite sites, and create gift guides. How does it differ from a blog? A lot less work. No resizing images. No long commentary. It's simple and sweet. See something you like online, click "Pin it" from your bookmarks, categorize it, and donezo. It's added to your list of images. Look how pretty my Pinboard is turning out already! Can you spot my all-time favorite crush, Pacey Witter? Sigh.

Anywhoozlebees. Feel free to join and follow me at LCYblog. The site just started though so you have to apply to belong. No worries. An invite should arrive in your inbox within a few days.

Happy Pinning!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Pinterest! best way to keep the pretty stuff together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pinterest! Loved looking at all your pins. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to see if the girls have heard of it.thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lovely inspirational board! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just heard of this today, actually; I'm super excited to try it out! Kind of like Tumblr meets Twitter? Haha.

    International Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoever created Pinterest is a genius, I love it, I use it all the time! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin