Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LCY in NYC: High Gloss Magazine Launch Party

I only had a point-and-shoot with me the night of the High Gloss magazine launch party, but I wanted to share some snapshots I took anyway. Last Tuesday evening, talent and style crowded the beautiful Upper East Side home of What2WearWhere founder, Karen Klopp. In many ways, it was a welcomed mini-reunion of the people I met in NYC last September; but I was also fortunate to shake the hands of many other women I've long since admired in our online community, including all of the ladies of the High Gloss team.

with Paloma Contreras, founder and editor of High Gloss magazine and La Dolce Vita blog

with Erin Gates, editor of High Gloss magazine and founder of Elements of Style blog

with Dabney Lee of Dabney Lee at Home, and Lauren Rauter of High Gloss magazine and Rock Paper Scissors

with my good friend Jenna Halpin; Bri Emery of Rue magazine and DesignLoveFest; Crystal Gentilello of Rue magazine and Plush Palate; Jennifer Powell of Kravet; Ashlina Kaposta of The Decorista; and Jamie Beck of From Me To You

with Jamie Beck, photographer; Kelley Moore, lifestyle expert; Jenna Halpin, PR

with Amy Dragoo of ABCD Design and Ashlina Kaposta, The Decorista

Stay tuned because tomorrow I bring you New Orleans!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun night! Love your round-up of pics!

    P.S. What flower? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many great photos! Thank you so much for coming, Alaina. It was so great to finally meet you in person. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall look gorgeous and looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin