Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mo Pink, Please

Well this pink theme could not have come at a better time seeing as my friends Bailey and Pete just found out they're having a baby girl! Congratulations to them both.

And yay for all things girly! Like this pink and zebra apartment that was featured in the premiere issue of High Gloss Magazine. Designed by Erin Gates, this Boston bachelorette pad wears its femininity on its sleeve, from the pink couch and zebra rug to the lucite accents and Saarinen tulip table. The faded greys and pinks are accented by punches of black, and everything from the furniture to the custom artwork follows this color theme. I know I'd have the girls over for dinner and game night every week if this was the space I got to entertain in.

photography by Sarah Winchester

16 comments:

  1. I do enjoy that it's unabashedly girly. I'm newly in a bachelorette pad myself. It's so freeing to be able to do whatever I want and add a few girlish touches. Not gonna lie, the pink is creeping in! I'm to find some miracle way to make it appealing to both genders though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am obsessed with that third image!! absolutely beautiful!

    so happy andrea found the pup! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I move in? It's perfectly pink, yet grown-up and tailored. Don't know if I have the guts to buy a pink sofa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously obsessed with this space. It couldn't be more perfect. There is not a single thing I would change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That couch is my favorite part! It was love at first sight when I saw it in High Gloss...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love piping on couches- no matter what color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the title of this post - naturally. I'm not that big of a fan of pink but a little bit goes a long way. I could never decorate with it since I am married and have a very picky husband when it comes to that kind of stuff, so I'll just live vicariously through these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your awesome comments guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my WORD I am in love with that pale pink sofa! LOVE IT! NEED IT! What a fabulous post!! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is getting bookmarked immediately! Sooooooooooooo pretty!

    www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to your friend...how exciting!!! Fun apt. pictures too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girly sophistication.

    Following you!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, I love the living room! So girly so pretty, obsessed with the drapes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to be honest, I'm not a very "pink" girl but this space looks so adorable and pretty, love it, really do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin