Monday, February 7, 2011

LCY in NYC: Matchbook Magazine Launch Party

And... I'm back! What a crazy, whirlwind, blizzard-dodging week that was! New York and New Orleans were both fabulous, as always. Join me this week as I take you on a photo tour of some of the past week's events, including launch parties in NYC and shop tours in New Orleans. Today, I wanted to share some snapshots I took at the launch party for Matchbook Magazine last Wednesday evening. The two-floor Coach store in SOHO was overflowing with fashionistas, editors, bloggers, and other design mavens, several of whom I recognized and others who I met for the first time.

From the top:
1. Me with Katie Armour, editor and co- founder of Matchbook Magazine and The Neotraditionalist blog
2. Matchbook cupcakes
3. The lovely Fallon Hogarty, associate editor of Matchbook and founder of A Lovely Being
4. Matchbook matchbooks
5. Coach SOHO
6. Me with Jane Lilly Warren, creative director and co-founder of Matchbook Magazine and Lox Papers
7. Neon skirt of Anna Spiro, Australian blogger behind Absolutely Beautiful Things
8. Ashlina Kaposta of The Decorista and Anna Spiro of Absolutely Beautiful Things
9. Enamel bracelets by Coach
10. Paloma Contreras, founder and editor of High Gloss magazine and La Dolce Vita blog; Lauren Rauter, editor of High Gloss and Rock Paper Scissors; Dabney Lee, founder of Dabney Lee at Home; Jane Lilly Warren

9 comments:

  1. Love these pics! Thanks for sharing. Looks like it was such a fun party ;) And, I can't get over those adorable matchbook cupcakes!

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO good to see you! When I left the party, I was mad that I wasn't going back to Chicago (where we essentially lived on the same street and could see each other all the time). Hope you had fun on NO! : )
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like a fabulous time! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

    Amber's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun time! You guys all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a follower of you on twitter for awhile now but I am now an official blog follower! I love your blog. Those cupcakes look amazing. Can't wait to continue to follow along.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin