Sunday, February 20, 2011

LOST DOG: Please help.

My sister and brother-in-law's dog, Kaius, ran away last night.

He is very large but very sweet.

We are in Grand Rapids, Michigan. If you are located in Michigan, nearby, or know anyone who is - PLEASE, please, please forward this on to them. Email me at alaina.lcy@gmail.com.

He is about 80lbs, mixed breed but resembles a lab, light brown with a white chest. He was wearing a thick black collar and leash when he took off. He does not have tags on but he is microchipped. He rarely barks, but he might jump. He is unbelievably sweet and gentle.

Please help.

Thank you.

UDPATE!!! Tuesday, 2.22.11
Kaius has been found. He's being taken to the vet right now.
Another update will follow. Thanks, again, everyone for your help. And thank you, Craig, for creating your List, without which, we may have never found Kai.

15 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie...
    I will be storming the heavens for this precious Fur Critter, Kaius. I will be praying that he finds his way back home, or that someone finds him and leads him back to his family.

    We are so attached to our fur critters. He is SO beautiful.

    Have a wonderful weekend sweetie. Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear! i hope you guys will find him soon or someone will get a hold of him :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! I pray he is found! I tweeted and asked for it to be retweeted! I hope he is returned home safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Alaina, breaking my heart but hoping he will get found. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no. Wishing you all the best in the hopes that you find him soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be beside myself. I hope he comes home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope you find him soon. I was glad to hear that he was microchipped.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am from Grand Rapids and I have forwarded your blog to all of my friends and family still living in Grand Rapids. I hope you find him!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you find him my dear - I re-tweet your tweet yesterday! Saying a prayer you find him. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm from MI but in NYC currently, so I'll be passing this along to all the friends and family that live there. Keeping him in my thoughts
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. As you know, I have been waiting for an update and hope that you find him.

    I know how important he is to her & this just breaks my heart. I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh NO! i hope he is found soon... :(

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww i hate hearing about this...dogs are so innocent. If he only knew that by running away he could possibly get hurt or go hungry, he would never leave. It's sad that dogs dont have the capability to know this... :(
    Hope someone finds & brings him back.

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really hope you all find him! I'm tearing up just thinking about it =(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Be sure and check all the local dog shelters! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin