Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A closet to call home


Shown above is Jenna Lyon's closet. For those of you who don't know, Jenna is the creative director of J.Crew and has an entire room in her Brooklyn brownstone allocated for her colorful wardrobe. Amazing, right? Well, I might, MIGHT be getting something similar for my very own. Hard to believe? It's a complete miracle? I know. I know. This might all be a delusion... the deal is that we have a second bedroom that we're not sure what to do with. It barely fits a double bed. Right now it's storing everything that doesn't yet have a place. So we will see how things go today. But fingers crossed, I might have my very own closet room! Stay tuned...
Where we're off to today:
1. IKEA
2. Best Buy
3. Home Depot
4. grocery store
5. our new home : )
Still busy as a bee, as you can see. Sorry for the short post today.
*photo from Domino mag*

3 comments:

  1. It is going to be lovely! Can't wait to see the finished product! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky girl! I hope it happens for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, and I LOVE it! I hope you get your closet room. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin