Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Get ready for 2010.

Trouble finding that perfect New Year's get-up? Two weeks ago, I recommended going with basic black and some shnazzy heels for your holiday parties, which I still stand by, but if you are in the mood for something with a bit more pizazz to ring in the New Year (which I highly recommend), take a gander at these show-stopping looks. Note: prices range from $30-$450.

You can always go with basic black. Slimming, versatile, and practical, this is always a good investment.
3. Anthropologie Longest Night dress

Or you can feel wonderfully wintery in a light neutral.
1. Anthropologie Sterling dress
2. J.Crew's Karyn dress
*3. Anthropologie Snowscape tank

Grab one of these and you'll dazzle on the dance floor.
Or single-handedly light it up.
Or turn heads in these less-expected brights.
2. DVF Erosa mini

*indicates my favorite of the section

4 comments:

  1. many great choices here! I really like the DVF... if only my taste matched my wallet!

    perhaps you would consider adding me to your blogroll (if you think your readers would enjoy my blog of course)? I have had you on mine for a couple of months, and would very much like to expand my readership to other Chicagoans ~ *mucho graci*

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many dresses, so little time!!! I think I like the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about the black. Black with pearls - always right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the basic black and "soft & chic" selections! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin