Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kindred Spirits Countdown to Christmas: Danielle of What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear?


On the 5th day til Christmas, we meet Danielle of What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear?
I found the brilliance that is What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear when doing research for my own Emma Pillsbury as a style icon post. Could it be? An entire blog dedicated to the adorableness that is fictional guidance counselor, Emma Pillsbury, on the hit show Glee? A blog made up of all things J.Crew, Anthropologie, and other feminine frocks? Yes, dear friends. It was true. Whether you watch Glee or not (I'm secretly judging you if you have yet to tune in), odds are you'll love the fashions Danielle features. And her commentary is pretty friggin hilarious, as well. Much like her sense of humor when answering these questions... i.e. number 2. Couldn't agree more on question 3, though!


1. My home isn't decorated for the holidays until...
The "A Christmas Story" leg lamp is prominently displayed in the window, as a reminder to all that Christmas decorations need not be tasteful to be festive!
*image by Paul Lender on Flickr*

2. My holiday spirit soars when I hear the song...
"Swiss Colony Beef Log" by South Park's Eric Cartman. Not one for the children, but a true original.

3. If I had to be anywhere but home on Christmas, it would be...
London. There's no place like London. Any time of the year.
*image by Quasebart on Flickr*

4. My favorite WWEPW holiday blog post was...
Jayma Mays [Emma Pillsbury] singing "Let It Snow" at a Dunkin Donuts holiday event in New York City. She wears a purple ruffle-front coat by Plastic Island that is simply smashing.

5. My favorite non-WWEPW holiday blog post was...

6. The number one gift on my wish list this year is...
to spend time with my family and friends. Nothing materialistic will ever replace that!
*image from Amalgam Blog*

Thanks, Danielle!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin